Saturday, January 14, 2006

You never know (title change)

I'm exhausted.. Company is coming in the morning, and the house is spotless. I learned a valuable lesson today. Never enter a pre-teen boy's room without first leaving dental records so your remains can be identified. Seth is a packrat, and his room is proof. It took me forty-five minutes, but I finally cleaned his room until it passed my expectations. I cleaned everything, that is, except his closet. Oh leave it alone. No one will open the closet.

I had almost convinced myself to leave the "forbidden zone" alone when my darn inner voice took over. What will people think if they do open the closet? What will it say about your housekeeping skills? I've been classified as a "neat freak" by those closest to me, so in the end my inner voice won out.

Hmph. Judging from what I've found in this room, I wouldn't be surprised if there was a body in here. I opened the door and peered inside. Clothes littered the floor of the closet, and board games were perch precariously on the top shelf. I shook my head in disgust. Where to begin? Oh well, might as well start with these video games, I thought, climbing on a stool. Games were stacked level with my nose. I peered at the top of the stack and was eye-to-eye with . . .a skull! There was a skull sitting on top of the games. After my heart began to pitter-patter again, and I got up the nerve, I climbed omto the stool and looked at the skull again. I was relieved to see it was the skull of a coyote Seth had found the previous summer on my mom's property. Holding it by an eye socket, I tossed the hideous thing in the trash and resumed my battle against grime.


-----------------------------------------------------------------
Here's a link I got from Nicole's blog. It's how daring I am. Interesting. Seems I have a dark side.




You Are a Fierce Femme

You have a wild side, and you aren't afraid to bring it out when the time is right.
But you also know when to hang back and keep your "crazy chick" persona in check.
In fact, some of your friends may be surprised to find out how far you can take it...
You may look mild mannered, but it's all an act!



Ooh. Here's a shocker (LOL) This one tells what kind of guy I should marry.

You Should Date An Italian!

You love for old fashioned romance, with an old fashioned guy
An Italian guy is the perfect candidate to be your prince charming
If your head doesn't spin enough, just down another espresso with him
Invest in a motorcycle helmet - and some carb blocker for all that pasta!

No comments: