Monday, April 24, 2006

On second thought. . .

In the middle of the night it hit me like a ton of bricks. There are more things I wanted to add onto the last blog post. Carefully, I peeped over at my hubby. He was surrounded by his usual mound of pillows, and snoring contentedly. Dare I turn on the computer? To carry out my mission would be self-fulfilling, but the repercussions. . .well, the repercussions would be unpleasant. A sleep-deprived hubby the next morning was definately not worth the risk. I wisely decided to wait until now to post. Here's the rest of my thoughts:

I am: fiercely independent, somewhat rebellious and stubborn; extremely loyal to my friends and family, passionate about life; too judgemental sometimes; to distrusting; want the very best for friends and family

I: believe dreams do come true, but you have to work at your goal and have faith in youself; ; put up emotional barricades if I think there's even a remote chance of being hurt; hate having my picture taken.

And now, my friends, enough about me. What about you? What do you like, hate, pet peeves, ect. . .?

No comments: