Sunday, April 23, 2006

About Me

I got this from Nicole's blog.

I am: easy-going, blunt, slightly sarcastic, accident prone, mischievous, athletic, big hearted, sometimes aloof, sometimes hard to figure out

I want: to have all my manuscripts published, to be an editor

I wish: I could turn back the hands of time and right some wrongs I've done, tell deceased loved ones how I feel about them
.
I hate: bigots, child molestors, wife/husband/child/animal/elderly abusers, lazy people, bullies, liars, insincerity, brussel sprouts (Ha! Threw that one in one you!)

I miss: my dad, galloping across the pasture on my horse, my childhood best friend

I fear: snakes (of course), and not really much of anything else

I hear: mockingbirds sing outside, my children playing, the distant roar of cars on the roadway.

I wonder: what is in the near furture for me

I regret: stupid, moronic things I did when I was younger.

I am not: tolerant of people who try and use me.

I dance: with my children, when I'm tipsy, when I hear a song with a WONDERFUL beat.

I sing: even though my family begs me to stop and the dog howls. My vocals are lacking, but my instrumental ability is great.

I cry: not as much as I used to. Sad to say, life has hardened me, and some of my emotional scars run very deep. When I do, I cry for the death of a loved one, or if a friend is hurting.

I’m not always: as patient as I need to be. It takes a lot to trult anger me, but when it does. . .

I make with my hands: holiday gifts. homemade pasta, sauces, pasteries

I write: a little of everything

I confuse: and shock my poor dear mother with some of my crazy schemes

I need: to be more organized, sometimes think before I speak

I should: organize the laundry room

I start: sometimes what I can't finish

I finish: everything in my own time

I tag: anyone who wants to play

No comments: