Friday, June 09, 2006

What's Your Sign?

I saw this link on Ms. Vickie's blog. Scary. . . a lot of it applies to me.

I am a Virgo, and here's a few things they say about me:

The Virgin
August 23 to September 23

Traditional Virgo Traits

Modest and shy (Shy? I don't think I have a shy bone in my body.)
Meticulous and reliable
Practical and diligent
Intelligent and analytical (Hee-he. Got it wrong about me there too. I'm pretty much a goofball)



On the dark side....


Fussy and a worrier
Overcritical and harsh
Perfectionist and conservative

Here's a couple of more unteresting tidbits:



"They are careful with money and their interest in statistics makes them excellent bookkeepers and accountants." (They've never seen my checkbook )



"They also make good editors, physicists and analytical chemists. They may also find success as welfare workers, ministering to those less fortunate than themselves. They can be doctors, nurses, psychologists, teachers, confidential secretaries, technologists, inspectors, musicians, critics, public speakers and writers especially of reference works such as dictionaries and encyclopedias."

(As clumsy as I am, would you really want to see me coming toward you with a scapal in my hand ? I might slip during surgery and accidentally remove the wrong thing. And handling chemicals. . .definately not a good idea.)

If you're curious about your sign, you can find the link here.

Have a wonderful weekend!

No comments: