Saturday, June 10, 2006

Weekend CrAzInEsS

It's the weekend (I know, duh!) and even though I should be working my hindparts off, I saw a meme on Perpetualchocoholic's blog and on GoofyJ's blog I just couldn't resist. So hey, it's the weekend, I'll give you 2 for 1.

The one on Goofyj's:

1. YOUR MOVIE STAR NAME: (grandfather/grandmother on your father’s side, your favorite candy)

Rosemary Whopper

2. YOUR “FLY GIRL/GUY” NAME: (first initial of first name followed by “izzle”, first two or three letters of your last name followed by “dizzle”): Dizzle Rodizzle

3. YOUR DETECTIVE NAME: (favorite color, favorite animal):Blue Horse

4. YOUR STAR WARS NAME: (first 3 letters of your name- last 3 letters of mother’s maiden name, first 3 letters of your [former] pet’s name repeated twice): Deb-Lam Dew Dew [ Sounds like "Deb Lamb doo-doo"]

5. SUPERHERO NAME: (“The”, your favorite color, the automobile you drive):The Blue GMC

And on Perpetual's:
1. Full name? Debbie Ana Roppolo. (Yeah, yeah, it's Debra, but if anyone calls me that I'll give them such a pinch! Long story I'm saving for another day)

2.Were you named after anyone? The priestess in the Bible

3. Do you wish on stars? Yes, but Oprah still hasn't come through for me

.4. When did you last cry? This morning when I found out there was no coffee in the house. Seriously, at my uncle's funeral.


5. Do you like your handwriting? That depends. . .does it like me? If it doesn't then I'm going to get a complex and refuse to speak to it anymore.

6. What is your favorite lunch meat? Don't really have a favorite lunch meat. I do love tomatoes, avacado and mozarella on whole wheat though.

7. How many kids? 2 On somedays it feels more like 200 though.

8. Names and ages of kids: 40, 13, and 3. Oops, I included my hubby on that.

9.If you were another person, would you be friends with you? I don't know. I always end up getting mysel in trouble

10. Do you have a journal? Let me think. . .ah yeah!

11. Do you use sarcasm a lot? Every chance I get. If I don't either I'm sick or dead.

12. Would you bungee jump? If that's what it took to get a book published and the editor is smokin' hot.

13. What is your favorite cereal? coffee and a side of coffee. I don't eat cereal. I usually have a bagel with. . . you guessed it. . .coffee.

14. Do you untie your shoes when you take them off? No

.15. Do you think that you are strong? I have to copy Perpetual here. . .only through

16. What is your favorite ice cream flavor? Moolinium Crunch (by Blue Bell)

17.Shoe Size? 9.

18. Red or Pink? Really don't care much for either, but red I guess.

19. What is your least favorite thing about yourself? My nose. It's like a magnet; it attracts toddler's heads, walls, doors, and flying objects

20. Who do you miss most? My dad

22. What color pants and shoes are you wearing? Who says I wearing any? I'm wearing shorts and they're red, and my feet are bare.

23. Last thing you ate? Why? Is it the last thing I'm going to eat? salad

24. What are you listening to right now? I'm Everything You'll Ever Need by Trinere

25. If you were a crayon, what color would you be? "True blue"

26. Favorite Smells? homemade sauce simmering on the stove, fresh baked bread, the earth after a spring rain

27. Last person you talked to on the phone? my mommy

28. The first thing you notice about the opposite sex? eyes and a great smile

29. Do you like the person who sent this to you? Of course!

30. Favorite Drink? Alcoholic--wine Non-alcoholic--It's a tie between sweet tea, coffee, and coca-cola

31. Favorite Sport to Watch? Horse racing and football.

32. Hair Color? Dark brown

33. Eye Color? hazel. They change with my moods and what I'm wearing. Blue--depressed
blueish gray-happy Brown--extremely ticked off and all should run for the hills to escape me

34. Do you wear contacts? Yes, untinted.

35. Favorite Food? Fajitas

36. Scary Movies or Happy Endings? Scary Movies

37. Last Movie You Watched? Cheaper by the Dozen 2

38. Favorite Day of the Year? Christmas

39. Summer or winter? Neither, Fall

40. Who do you hate in life? no one

41. Favorite Dessert? cheesecake

44. What books are you reading? Mama Makes Up Her Mind

45. What's On Your Mouse Pad? I don't use one. My mouse is wireless

46. What Did You Watch Last night on TV? The Sopranos

.47.Rolling Stones or Beatles? Neither

48. What's the furthest you've been from home? Mexico. I walked across the border the second time I went, and I thought they were going to keep me there. Story for another day

49. Do you have a special talent? I don't know about 'special," but I've been told I can charm the spots off a leopard when I feel like it.

50.Favorite quote? "You can do anything you put your mind to." -my dad

51. Your hero: my oldest son

No comments: