Saturday, June 10, 2006

A REQUEST

Today a toddler disappeared from his family at at one of our river parks and was found later floating in the river. My husband, who is an ex-paramedic/ fireman, and others performed CPR on him until EMS arrived. They took him to the hospial in Austin, but the outlook is bleak; he wasn’t conscious when they left with him.

The little boy was just a baby, just a year older than my youngest. I have no clue who this family is, but I know they are in a torment I cannot, nor do I hope to while I'm alive, fathom. I'm torn up emtionally for this family. I can't get it out of my mind perhaps this morning the family was laughing and joking as they prepared for their day of fun on the river, now they may never see their baby alive again.

So tonight, I'm asking everyone who reads this to please say a prayer for a sweet innocent child.

No comments: