Friday, May 05, 2006

I'm a thief

I saw this on Melissa's blog, thought it looked like fun, and stole. . .er. . .I mean. . .borrowed the idea.

Accent – I grew up on the Blackland Prairie of Texas and have that twangy, nasal Texas drawl. Gets worse when I'm exhausted.

Booze of choice – Wine, and "Peach Russians" I drink only occasionally

Chore I hate – Laundry. What girl doesn't? I swear my washing machine holds socks hostage just to drive me nuts.
Dog or Cat –Dog. I love their loyalty

Essential electronics – computer, cell phone, DVD, CD player

Favorite perfume - Obsession by Calvan Klein. My mom gives me a huge bottle for Christmas every year.

Gold or Silver? Silver. I like the way it looks agains my skin

Hometown – a small town near WaCo is where I was born. I now reside in a town in the Texas Hill Country.

Insomnia? – Are you kidding? I'm usually out by midnight and up at five AM the next day.

Job Title – writer/sports writer

Kids? – One 13 year old and a 3 year-old. And people wonder why I'm so goofy!

Living Arrangement – on a hill in a 100+ year-old farm house. I live a mile from a crystal-clear spring fed river. Every summer at least a dozen or so tourists think my drive is the way to the river.

Most-admired trait – My slightly warped, sarcastic sense of humor

Number Of Penguins In Your Bathtub – I've had everything else in there, including a ferret.

Overnight Hospital Stays – Two c-sections

Phobia – snakes
Quote – "Cause anything is possible, when you believe." When you Believe performed by Fantasia
Religion – I am a Christian, and will leave it at that. Member of one of the oldest religions

Siblings – an older brother, deceased

Time I wake up – 5 AM

Unusual talent/skill – I'm the only person who can make my dog howl with my singing..
Vegetable I refuse to eat – BRUSSEL SROUTS

Worst habit – Too hard on myself

X-rays – a lot (wrist, knees, ect. . .)

Yummy foods I make – Italian food, different kinds of breads and pasteries

Zodiac sign – Virgo

But hey. . .what about you?

No comments: