Monday, November 14, 2005

What's You're Favorite Holiday?

According to my daily OM, your favorite holiday determines what kind of person you are. Interesting. There are many holidays that I enjoy, but my favorite is Christmas. My curiosity piqued, I went to the site and took the quiz.

Here is what my favorite holiday--Christmas--says about me:

Winter Holiday
Childhood magic and wonder have never lost their appeal for you. Courageous and forthright, your ability to find beauty in the darkest days is an inspiration to others, as is the generosity of your spirit.
Hmm. Me? An inspiration to others? I don't know about that, but I am the type that tries to find some good in everything. I guess I could be called the eternal "rah-rah" girl. I hate to see people down, but my "Pollyanna" persona sometimes gets on others nerves; mainly my family's.
I do love Christmas. For me it is still a time of magic and excitement; a time for friends and faimily, for sharing and caring.

No comments: