Friday, September 16, 2005

Oh WOW!

I can't begin to explain how I feel right now. As you already know, there is now less then two weeks until the Chicken Soup book hits the bookstore shelves. I still have so much to do.

The press releases will not be emailed until next week, so I decided to work on the book signings with bookstores. Because of the price of gas, I can't afford to travel too far. The first store that I called was Hastings; I was very pessamistic.

Yeah right. A large chain store like that will really want me, I thought as I dialed the number to the store. I was so nervous, I felt sick at my stomach. It was just the opposite. They want me for a book signing. Yeah!

2 comments:

Big Dave T said...

Sounds exciting. Can't wait to read the whole story. Sounds like it was written from the heart.

Hea, I wrote a blog about my own experiences trying to "make it" as a writer. I mentioned you and your story with a link to your blog. Hope that's okay.

Deb said...

Thanks! I appreciate it! It was written from the heart. Daddy always saw himself as "just an old cowboy," but I saw him different