Thursday, August 25, 2005

On the road again

(Sunset at my mother's house)

The weekend is looming upon us, and once again I'm packing my bags to hit the road. Sigh. Here lately it seems like we're always going somewhere on the weekend. I'm not against traveling, but every once in a while I would love to spend a tranquil weekend at home.

This weekend we're going to my mother's house. I have to admit that the stay will be much needed and appreciated. I definately need to unwind, and my old home is the place to do it. Mama lives out in the country, wildlife is abundant, and her nearest neighbor is about a mile away.


By the way, for all of you who are writers, here is a great link to 667 paying markets that I got from a post at Momwriters.com
http://www.writerswrite.net/paylist.cfm

No comments: