Tuesday, September 19, 2006

Just finished mowing my yard--one acre with a pushmower--and exhausted can't begin to describe how I feel right now. I'll post again in the AM. Here's a fun meme I found over on Irrugular Housewife.

Nicknames:~
Sweet-sweet (only my dad called me that)
Gabby
Santario
Capone (long story)
Deb


Mother’s Name:~
Father’s Name:~

Favorite Drink:~
Only one? I have several. It's a tie between sweet tea, coffee, Coke, and vino

Tattoos:~
Yes. Well, okay it was a temp, and I put it on my ankle to horrify my mother. It worked too; she was livid. I hate to admit I wasn't a teen when I did this; it was a year ago.

Body Piercings:~
I have 4; my ears are double pierced.

How much do you love you job 0-10:~
A perfect 10

Birthplace:~ Texas

Favorite Vacation Spot:~
It's a tie between Cancun, Rockport, and Colorado

Stolen any traffic signs:~
Oh yeah, just yesterday I stole the on ramp and exits signs to the interstate. It was horriblem people didn't know if they were coming or going. NOT! Why the heck would I do that?

2 door or 4 door?~
4 door

Salad Dressing:~
Honey Mustard or Balsamic Vinegarette

Favorite Pie:~
Ricotta Cheesecake

Favorite Movie:~
Nanny McPhee

Favorite Holiday:~ I like Christmas and Thanksgiving

Favorite Food:~
Tie again: fajitas, homemade pasta and homemade sauce

Favorite Day Of The Week:~
Saturday

Favorite Soap:~
Tomato

Toothpaste:~
No thank you. I just ate. Oh, okay. I use Colgate.

What do you do to relax:~
Play with the kids and my dog

Where do you see your self in 10 years:~
Hopefully I'll be a best selling author.

What do you do when bored:~
pick my nose. Just wanted to see if you were paying attention. I'm never really bored. Life has too much to offer.

I want to know about you now!

No comments: