Tuesday, November 28, 2006

I grabbed this from Big Blueberry Eyes website.

Egg Nog or Hot Chocolate? Ooo. . .tough choice. . .I have to choose hot chocolate.

2. Does Santa wrap presents or just set them under the tree? He's flexible; some are wrapped, some unwrapped.

3. Colored lights on tree/house or white? White lights on the house and trees; colored lights on the Christmas tree.

4. Do you hang mistletoe? I used to, when I was little. I think I enjoyed getting it because it was a good excuse to climb a tree.

5. When do you put up your decorations? Thanksgiving day usually, but this year they went up before Thanksgiving.

6. What is your favorite holiday dish (excluding dessert)? ham, lasagna (I must be related to Garfield)

7. Favorite Holiday memory as a child? Drop by Queen of Cute Shoes's blog and find out; I'm the guest blogger today. (Thanks again Stephanie!)

8. When and how did you learn the truth about Santa? Santa's still here at our house. I'm a student of the story, "Yes Virginia, There is a Santa Claus

9. Do you open a gift on Christmas Eve? Of course!

10. What kind of decorations are on your Christmas Tree? A collection of things I've made and been given over the years.

11. Snow! Love it or Dread? I love it, but haven't seen any since the mid-80's.

12. Can you ice skate? Yep! But it's been so long since I've been on skates, most of the skating would be while I'm on my backside.

13. Do you remember your favorite gift? The two Welsh ponies Dady gave me when I was 8.

14. What's the most important thing about the Holidays for you? family, friends, traditions.

15. What is your favorite Holiday Dessert? cheesecake

16 What is your favorite holiday tradition? Giving gifts of cookies we made to friends and neighbors.

17. What tops your tree? A star (It was my MIL's)

18. Which do you prefer giving or Receiving? Giving, of course. You can't beat that feeling you get whe you see the receipiant's face face light up with joy.

19. What is your favorite Christmas Song? I love all of them, but I love Oh Holy Night, and Christmas at Our House the best.

20. Candy Canes! Yuck or Yummy? Y-U-M-M-Y!

No comments: