Thursday, February 08, 2007

Wanna come?

I've been a bad girl--so bad I can barely stand myself. The truth is . . .it's February and I still have my Christmas tree and decorations up. Some might speculate that after the tree grabbed me and tried to eat me a little over a year ago, I have a deep seeded fear of the artificial giant. I don't use the arm of the love seat as a ladder anymore, teetering precariously on its edge while standing on tip-toe to reach the uppermost branches of the tree; so that's not the reason.

The pure and simple truth is that for the past several weeks, I haven't been home much. This first part of the week, I received some wonderful news. My fax machine is rebelling against me, so, in a few minutes I'll be rushing off to town to fax the paperwork the contact people need.

Pretty soon I'll be going crazy; wanna come?

No comments: