Saturday, December 23, 2006

A little more. . .



I found this fun meme at chelle's blog

The Letter A


Are you agnostic?
No.
What is your age? I seldom act my age, so I lose track. Thirty-six.
What annoys you? People who are late and don’t have enough consideration to call and let you know they’re running late.


The Letter B
Do you like bacon?
It’s okay. I could take it or leave it. .
What is your birthday? September 5th
Who is your best friend? John, of course

.
The Letter C
What is your favorite candy?
Cinnamon disks
Who is your crush? John (boring, huh?)
When was the last time you cried? At the family Christmas. We lost 4 this year, one after the other.


The Letter D
Do you daydream?
Course, that’s how I get some story ideas.
What is your favorite kind of dog? Husky/Malamute
What day of the week is it? Thursday

The Letter E
How do you like your eggs? Fried or scrambled

Have you ever been in the emergency room? Laughing my butt off on this one. Oh yeah. There for a while I thought they’d give us a reserved parking place.

What’s the easiest thing to ever do? Fall in love.

The Letter F
Have you ever flown in a plane?
Yes
Do you use fly swatters? Yep
Have you ever used a foghorn? No, my voice is loud enough.

The Letter G
Do you chew gum? Yes.
Are you a giver or taker. Giver

.The Letter H
How are you? In what sense are you asking this?
What’s your height? 5′6 and ¾ inches. (might as well say 5’7”)
What color is your hair? Dark Brown

The Letter I
What is your favorite ice-cream?
Chocolate mint
Have you ever ice-skated? Yes
Do you play an instrument? Yes, several.

The Letter J
What is your favorite jelly bean?
Any kind that Jelly Belly makes
Do you wear jewelry? Toe rings, wedding ring, silver bracelet, necklace

Have you heard a really hilarious joke? Sometimes

The Letter K
Who do you want to kill?
No one!
Do you want kids? As in do I want any more? I’m happy with these two
Where did you have kindergarten? Central Texas

The Letter L
Are you laid-back?
Very laid-back; sometimes too much.
Do you lie? Not very much; I really try not to.
Do you love anyone? Yeah, friends, family. . .

The Letter M
What is your favorite movie?
Rose Red
Do you still watch Disney movies? Yep

Do you like mangos? They’re okay.

The Letter N
Do you have a nickname?
Deb
What is your favorite number? 23
Do you prefer night or day? morning.

The Letter O
What is your one wish? My children be healthy and prosperous

Are you an only child? Yes. My older brother is deceased
Do you wish this year was over? No.

The Letter P
What is one fear that you are most paranoid about?
Being stalked, again. Happened several years ago when I was in my twenties.


What personality trait would you look for in someone you wanted to date?
Honesty and humor

The Letter Q
Are you quick to judge people? No not really; I try and give people the benefit of the doubt.

The Letter R
Do you think you are always right? No, not perfect
Do you watch reality T.V.? Yeah, sometimes. I, um, like American Idol
What is a good reason to cry? When there’s a good reason for it.

The Letter S
Do you prefer sun or rain? I love rainy days. I light a candle, watch old movies, listen to music, read, or bake.
Do you like snow? I love it.
What is your favorite season? Fall

The Letter T
What time is it? 6:16 pm.
What time did you wake up? 5:30.
When was the last time you slept in a tent? A year ago in my back yard

The Letter U
Are you wearing underwear? Let me check. . . yeah!

The Letter V
What is the worst veggie? Brussel sprouts
Where do you want to go on vacation? Spain or Italy
What was your last family vacation together? This past summer

The Letter W
What is your worst habit? Being sarcastic
Where do you live? Texas

The Letter X
Have you ever had an X-ray? yes.
Have you ever seen the X-Games? no.
Do you own a xylophone? No.

The Letter Y
Do you like the color yellow? It’s okay. Blue’s my favorite though
What year where you born in? 1970
What do you yearn for most? ?

The Letter Z
What is your Zodiac Sign? Virgo
Do you believe in the Zodiac? nope.
What is your favorite zoo animal? Zebra. I’d love to ride one. J.

No comments: